Confluence Environmental Company
Confluence Environmental Company specializes in delivering a wide variety of environmental and capital projects. We offer a large spectrum of services including high-level capabilities in environmental science, project management, and regulatory strategy and compliance. Our approach ensures that each project is staffed with an outstanding team that can successfully deliver the specific requirements of a project with the right level of management.
Preserving our cultural heritage is of particular importance in the Pacific Northwest. Confluence offers a full range of technical expertise for the identification, documentation, evaluation, and protection of historic buildings, structures, and landscapes. We provide historic preservation services, regulatory compliance expertise associated with the built environment; and cultural resources management services, including:
• Section 106 compliance
• Section 4(f) of the Department of Transportation (DOT) Act compliance, including preparation of 4(f) evaluation reports
• NEPA/SEPA documentation, including Environmental Impact Statements (EIS), Environmental Assessments (EA), and SEPA checklists
• Historic preservation planning
• Built environment survey and inventory
• Preparation of National Register of Historic Places (NRHP) and National Historic Landmark (NHL) nominations for all resource types, including individual buildings and structures, historic districts, and multiple property submissions (MPS)
• Preparation of Seattle Landmark Nominations and “Appendix A” documentation.
• Historic Structures reports
• Project assessments to ensure that the Secretary of Interior’s Standards are met
• History and architectural history
• Mitigation, including development of agreement documents; development of interpretative brochures, displays, walking tours, and web-based materials; HABS/HAER documentation; and oral history interviews.