Update your email preferences
January 23, 2018 | 2:14 pm
from Washington Trust
The Washington Trust recently created specific categories for our email communications so our subscribers can opt in or out of different kinds of emails. We want to make sure you only get the emails you are most interested in receiving. We hope you’ll take a minute to customize your email subscription so you can stay in the loop on the preservation-related topics most important to you.
Here are descriptions of the email categories we’ve created:
- Preservation Issues and Advocacy Alerts – Keep up to date on all the Washington Trust’s current advocacy campaigns and programs including the Most Endangered Places, the Valerie Sivinski Fund, and all our efforts to positively affect local, state, and national preservation policy
- Washington Trust Events – Receive invitations to and updates about all our Washington Trust events including our annual fundraiser, Vintage Washington, and our annual Sivinski Holiday Benefit.
- RevitalizeWA Conference – Our largest event of the year gets its own email list! Conference updates include notifications about registration, conference workshops and events, and information about fun local activities to help you get to know the host city and surrounding areas.
- Youth Heritage Project – Info and news about each year’s location and program plus reminders to help you stay on top of application deadlines.
- Main Street Program – Stay in touch with everything Main Street including quarterly Washington Main Street e-newsletters.
- Revisiting Washington – Ideas for travel around Washington using the smaller highways that criss-cross our state with photos and history to inspire your trip.
- Heritage Barn Program – Read about historic barn rehabilitation projects (with a bit of history mixed in) along with updates about the Heritage Barn Initiative grant program.
- Stimson-Green Mansion News – Information about our landmark headquarters plus invitations to public events held at the Stimson-Green.
Sign up to receive emails from the Washington Trust!
If you’re already signed up to receive our emails but want to choose your categories, you can enter your information into the signup form and an email will be sent to you to update your preferences.