Wallingford Historic Homes Fair
October 6, 2018 | 10:00 am
Free to members of Historic Wallingford, $10 for non-members, to visit vendors only, $5
Good Shepherd Center
4649 Sunnyside Ave. N.
Seattle, WA 98103
from the community
The Wallingford neighborhood is built on a patchwork of early-day plats through which streetcar lines developed in the early 20th century. Today, the neighborhood is a rich tapestry of residential architecture that reflects Seattle’s heyday of development, and it remains one of the City’s best collections of Craftsman bungalows. Historic Wallingford invites you to learn more about the value and care of these irreplaceable old homes.
Find practical advice, inspiration and historical information regarding the wide array of architecture in Wallingford and Seattle.
Mark your calendars for the Wallingford Historic Homes Fair. Saturday, October 6th from 10-4 at the Good Shepherd Center, 4649 Sunnyside Ave. N. , Seattle, 98103
At the Wallingford Historic Homes Fair you will find:
- Exhibitors offering ideas and services to help maintain, update and care for vintage homes.
- Educational information about the styles of vintage residential architecture, what makes them unique and how to update them respectfully.
- A showing of the film: “Bungalow Heaven, preservation of a neighborhood” about citizen efforts to honor a neighborhood in Pasadena, California.
- A discussion on historic preservation through designation and districts.
- Take in a Virtual Walk through Wallingford and its Architectural Gems with historian, Tom Veith.
- Ask an Expert tables with a variety of topics, from building loans, using a realtor, masonry repairs, City permit requirements, and more.
- Hands-on instruction on researching the history of your home on the web.
For more information and to register go to
Contact: (425) 835-3297