Recordings from our Most Popular Offerings
Whether you’re brand new to Main Street or just looking to dive deeper into a specific aspect of the work, you’ve come to the right place! We’ve hosted a variety of webinar series organized around specific topics and audiences. Below, you’ll find recordings from our most popular webinars, as well as links to companion guides and resources to help round out your learning.
Main Street 101
Our Main Street 101 series features a general overview of what the Main Street Approach™ is, as well as a focused look at the roles and responsibilities of Executive Directors, Board Chairs, and Board Members and an overview of the Main Street Tax Credit Incentive Program (MSTCIP). These webinars pair well with our Main Street Guides.
- Main Street 101 for Everyone (53m)
- Main Street 101 for Executive Directors (56m)
- Main Street 101 for Board Chairs (37m)
- Main Street 101 for Board Members (39m)
- MSTCIP Refresher (18m)
- Overtime Salary Threshold Info Session (16m) | Recording and notes
The Four Points
In our Four Point Interview Series, leaders from four different Main Street Communities share what makes one of their committees great. These interviews pair well with Main Street America’s Four Point overview videos and one-pagers.
- Design featuring Historic Downtown Kennewick Partnership (29m)
- Promotion featuring Mount Vernon Downtown Association (26m)
- Economic Vitality featuring Wenatchee Downtown Association (24m)
- Outreach/Organization featuring Gig Harbor Downtown Waterfront Alliance (30m)
Storytelling on Main
In this series, we look at how you tell your Main Street’s story, including how to use storytelling to drive volunteer recruitment, how to use data for fundraising appeals (and key methods of data collection), and how to share your story in order to establish your value to stakeholders.